The Body Essential Massage Therapy
Body Essential is excited to reopen and is committed to making our therapy office a safe space for all our clients and practitioners. We are following CDC and Government guidelines and ask for your cooperation in helping us do so.
- Our office will be disinfected frequently throughout the day including; treatment rooms, doorknobs, countertops, electronics and restroom.
- We ask that you arrive to your appointment in good health. If you are feeling ill or have been sick within 72 hours prior to your scheduled visit, please reschedule your appointment.
- The health of all the practitioners will be monitored, and each practitioner will receive a temperature check each time they enter the office.
- Each practitioner will be wearing protective gear during you’re appointment as well as sanitizing their hands, equipment and treatment room between each client.
- Once you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle if you are more than 5 minutes early. If you are within 5 minutes of your appointment, please ring the bell to let us know you have arrived and your practitioner will greet you at the door.
- Face coverings will be required for each client. If you cannot wear a face covering because of a health condition that prevents such usage, please contact us in advance so we can make necessary arrangements.
- We have a sanitization station set up at the front of the office. Before proceeding to your practitioner’s treatment room, we ask that you properly sanitize your hands.
- Unfortunately, at this time, we will not be providing beverages other than water to our clients.
- Due to capacity guidelines, we ask that you arrive to your appointment alone. We cannot allow any client guests to wait for clients in the reception area or in session rooms.
- We will only be able to provide the service for which you are scheduled. No add-ons or extended times will be available. Please be sure you are scheduling your needs accordingly.
- No walk-in appointments will be accepted at this time. All sessions must be pre-scheduled.
The Body Essential captures the essence of relaxation. Our registered massage therapists, nurses, physicians, estheticians and holistic wellness practitioners have extensive training in their professions and are experienced in providing a range of services from Massage Therapy and Spa Services to more specialized treatments involving Structural Integration, Meditation, Yoga, Customized Skin Care Services , and many advanced techniques. Whether you have been suffering from a injury or chronic condition or simply looking for a way to relieve the stress brought on by our daily lives we can provide a therapeutic service tailored to your specific needs.
Massage therapy has long been an alternative form of health care for many individuals. Holistic approach Massage Therapy offers a myriad of benefits, seen and unseen to the human body, from stress reduction to structural re-alignment.
CALL US TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: 716-626-4466